The options for cloud services has become overwhelming with more companies entering the industry every day, and while all will claim to have the best solution, it simply isn’t true.
Whether you are considering DRaaS, IaaS, Data Center rack space or even a direct connection to AWS or Azure, NSI is here to guide you to the right selection. Just like in the telecommunications industry, some providers are better at certain products than others. We can assist in determining which providers are best for your company’s specific needs. We will involve engineers from the proposed companies to ensure a thorough, detailed design.
Even if you are not quite ready to embrace cloud services, allow us to explore the possibilities with you as we move to the future!
Ready to discuss Cloud Services? Contact us today.
Carrier Selection Services
NSI offers customers expert, unbiased assistance in identifying their specific telecommunications needs, and then recommends the best providers and products to meet those requirements.
NSI has partnered with the most reliable global providers of telecommunications services allowing us to offer our customers comprehensive and cost effective solutions.
Whether it is SIP trunking, SD WAN, MPLS or any other solution, NSI will work with the customer and their vendors to coordinate and implement the chosen services. In addition, NSI provides ongoing customer service and trouble management. We recognize the importance of our customer’s communications and utilize all of our industry expertise and relationships to resolve concerns quickly and efficiently.
Need help with your Carrier Selection Services? Contact us today.
Telecom Management Services
NSI offers companies a total telecommunications solution that gives our clients the opportunity to turn to one company for all of their telecom needs. Depending on your company’s requirements, choose from one of our three options.
Our Standard Service is available on all products, Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm EST, at no extra charge. We will perform the following tasks:
- Needs Assessment – A NSI representative will perform a full needs assessment to ensure that the proposed solution will meet all of the requirements.
- Carrier Selection – Using the information gained from the assessment, we will evaluate the different carrier options to determine the best fit for reliability and cost effectiveness.
- Order Coordination – NSI’s project manager will fully coordinate the installation and activation of your new services. They will interact directly with your vendors to ensure a smooth transition.
- Trouble Resolution – NSI will be your first line of customer service. No longer will you have to sit on hold waiting for a carrier representative! Whether you have an issue with your service, a billing problem or anything else, simply call us, and we will get it resolved.
Choose our Premium Service and get all of the great elements of Standard Service plus extended service hours and weekend coverage all for a small monthly fee. This is a great option for businesses that operate outside of the normal 8-5 schedule.
NSI will assume the daily management of your telecom services providing you the freedom to focus on core business activities. It’s like having your own personal telecom staff! Along with providing the functions of Premium Service, NSI will also produce monthly reports that keep your company on top of costs and issues.
- Issue Report – Report of all work orders and their current status
- Bill reconciliation
- Circuit Report – Spreadsheet of all Circuits, ID’s and Costs
- Contracts Report – List of Contracts and Expiration Dates
- Site List – Comprehensive list of sites, all services and vendors
- NSI also offers customized reports on request.
Choose Elite Telecom Management Services today to free up time for the IT professionals within your organization. Let them focus instead on critical networking, software and application issues. NSI will provide an expert resource to delegate the overwhelming task of managing the telecom services.
Let us help you with your Telecom Management Services. Contact us today.
NSI is qualified to handle a wide variety of projects that concern telecommunications. Whether a company needs assistance on VOIP and MPLS deployment, design of a multi-site WAN, or coordination of moving services to a new location, we have the expertise needed to ensure a successful solution.
Regardless of the task, NSI applies the same dedication to ensure that all of our clients receive the best value and customer service to meet their requirements.
Ready for Project Consulting? Contact us today.