The options for cloud services have become overwhelming with more companies entering the industry every day, and while all will claim to have the best solution, it simply isn’t true.
Whether you are considering ITaaS, IaaS, VDI / DaaS, DRaaS, Hosted Voice, or a direct connection to AWS or Azure, NSI is here to guide you to the right selection. Just like in the telecommunications industry, some providers are better at certain products than others. We can assist in determining which providers are best for your company’s specific needs. We will involve engineers from the proposed companies to ensure a thorough, detailed design.
Even if you are not quite ready to embrace cloud services, allow us to explore the possibilities with you as we move to the future!
Ready to discuss Cloud Services? Contact us today.
Every company is at a different point along the path of digital transformation. Organizations are utilizing multiple data center strategies that include owned enterprise data centers, outsourced Colocation, and Public and Private Computing.
Different applications require different levels of resiliency, and support. The complexities of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and network infrastructure within data centers that are required to support critical IT systems can be a challenge. Coupled with complex regulatory and compliance requirements, not all data center providers and operators meet a client’s needs.
NSI is here to guide you to the right selection. We have the background and expertise within the vast data center sector to arm your team with the necessary information to select the best providers for your business.
Wherever your team is within its technology journey, allow us to explore the possibilities with you as we move to the future!
Engage our Data Center Services team. Contact us today.
NSI offers companies a total telecommunications solution that gives our clients the opportunity to turn to one company for all of their telecom needs. Depending on your company’s requirements, choose from one of our three options.
Our Standard Service is available on all products, Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm EST, at no extra charge. We will perform the following tasks:
- Needs Assessment – A NSI representative will perform a full needs assessment to ensure that the proposed solution will meet all of the requirements.
- Carrier Selection – Using the information gained from the assessment, we will evaluate the different carrier options to determine the best fit for reliability and cost effectiveness.
- Order Coordination – NSI’s project manager will fully coordinate the installation and activation of your new services. They will interact directly with your vendors to ensure a smooth transition.
- Trouble Resolution – NSI will be your first line of customer service. No longer will you have to sit on hold waiting for a carrier representative! Whether you have an issue with your service, a billing problem or anything else, simply call us, and we will get it resolved.
Choose our Premium Service and get all of the great elements of Standard Service plus extended service hours and weekend coverage all for a small monthly fee. This is a great option for businesses that operate outside of the normal 8-5 schedule.
NSI will assume the daily management of your telecom services providing you the freedom to focus on core business activities. It’s like having your own personal telecom staff! Along with providing the functions of Premium Service, NSI will also produce monthly reports that keep your company on top of costs and issues.
- Issue Report – Report of all work orders and their current status
- Bill reconciliation
- Circuit Report – Spreadsheet of all Circuits, ID’s and Costs
- Contracts Report – List of Contracts and Expiration Dates
- Site List – Comprehensive list of sites, all services and vendors
- NSI also offers customized reports on request.
Choose Elite Telecom Management Services today to free up time for the IT professionals within your organization. Let them focus instead on critical networking, software and application issues. NSI will provide an expert resource to delegate the overwhelming task of managing the telecom services.
Leverage our Managed Telecommunications team. Contact us today.
NSI is qualified to handle a wide variety of projects within technology. Whether a company needs an RFP for data center or technology platform selection, management of a new VoIP or MPLS deployment, design of a multi-site WAN, or coordination of moving services to a new location, or we have the expertise needed to ensure a successful solution.
Regardless of the task, NSI applies the same dedication to ensure that all of our clients receive the best value and customer service to meet their requirements.
Ready for Technology Consulting? Contact us today.